YOUR INVITATION TO OUR CHRISTMAS RIDE AND LUNCH
Ho Ho Ho it’s Xmas social ride time!
That’s right Its time to celebrate another year of great rides and great friends with the Red Hill Riders annual Xmas social ride.
When: Sunday 17th December
Where: The Pig & Whistle – Cellar Bar
We will leave from the Pig & Whistle just after 8.30am and split up into a beginner, intermediate and advanced groups. The ride lengths will range from approx. 15km for beginner up to 40km for advanced. We will meet back at the Pig and Whistle for lunch starting at Midday.
If you’re having problems with your bike, or just don’t feel like riding, we would still love you to join us for lunch and a drink or two.
We have negotiated a special lunch rate of $25 for Red Hill Riders members and guests. The special rate options are below.
- Traditional free range Chicken breast Parmigiana served with salad and chips
- Battered Flathead tails, tartare sauce and chips and salad
- Big Pig Burger, beef patty,bacon, tomato, cheese and relish
- Haloumi Burger With roasted field mushrooms, mixed lettuce, beetroot relish & chips
Includes choice of one of the following per person:
- Soft Drink, or
- Red or White Wine ( Cape Vine), or
- Pot of Little creatures Furphys, Carlton Draught or James Squire 5 Seeds Cider
Look forward to seeing you there!